Sleeping In Peace

on Monday, August 20, 2007




This morning I was looking at a movie on lifetime. The girl in the movie was having nightmares. Circumstances dictated she had a good reason to be afraid. Someone was stalking her. Fear had completely taken over her life and the life of her family members. It affected every area of their lives.

I thought about David in the scriptures being stalked by King Saul. Saul was trying to kill him as well. In the movie the girl was depending on the court system to protect her and they were failing miserably. However David called out to God and knew where his help came from. His sole trust was in Him.

For those that are troubled for whatever reason and are vexed in your spirit, try doing what David did. Give God a try and He will give you peace that passeth all understanding. What is this kind of peace? It is peace that comes from knowing YOU don't have to take care of the situation. It is already taken care of by Him. So no matter what it looks like, you know that HE is in control.

Psalms 4:8 " I will lay down in peace and sleep; For you alone, O Lord, make me to dwell in safety."

Dear Ones, you are under the protection of God who can do the impossible. I bless you with peace that comes from God who created light in great darkness, who brings light into the very shadow of death.

I bless you with knowing that God makes peace regardless of your circumstances. I bless you with knowing you can walk in the light because God decrees that the light of His presence shines in darkness.

I bless each of you my friends, with not being dependent on circumstances in your world, but receiving from your Father the peace that He offers in your life, no matter how dark it is around you. I bless you with peace that can only come because the Prince of Peace rules you.

I bless you with an anointing for taking the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ to those who do not know it, as an overflow of your life. When you walk in this peace, the peace of those around you will increase, although they carry turmoil.

I bless you with being known as someone who carries the peace of God with you everywhere you go, so that people will seek you out because they are so desperate for the Shalom of God.



www.candacehouse.org
2007 Candace House, All Rights reserved. Email candace@ruachchayah.org for permission to use.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on anything I have posted. I would appreciate your feedback. Shalom, Candace